Sunday, December 6, 2009

Trisha with Akshay Kumar

Exclusive: Trisha with Akshay Kumar

Trisha is back with the unit of Priyadarshan's Khatta Meeta, near Pune. She is loving every minute of the shoot, especially the three days her mother Uma visited her on the sets.

"It is an new experience for me because Akki [Akshay Kumar] and Priyan [director Priyadarshan] have gone out of their way to make us comfortable, and the shoot is progressing fast," said Trisha." Currently, the actress has completed Gautham Menon's Vinnai Thandi Varuvaya with Silambarassan and Namo Venkatesa in Telugu with Venkatesh.

"I had a genuine date problem doing Vrindavanam with NTR," said Trisha."Now my priority is to complete Khatta Meeta in the next few months, and then take a call on my future moves. But I will still continue to be a part of South cinema."






Indian Entertainment News and Photos of Trisha with Akshay Kumar 'Khatta Meeta'

No comments:

Post a Comment