Monday, August 31, 2009

Actress Sameera Reddy moved to Chennai

Bollywood beauty and South Indian actress Sameera Reddy who acted with Surya in Super hit Vaaranam Aayiram has now now moved to Chennai from her Mumbai residence. She said that, “Now, I want to fully concentrate on Tamil films. Unless, I provide an easy approach for my Tamil producers, it is quite impossible to make a comeback for me.

I have shifted to Chennai, since I prefer Kollywood than bollywood because I got the recognition as an actress from here only. My previous film in Tamil ‘Vaaranam Aayiram’ with actor Surya was a big hit and I was well received by the Tamil people.

Now, I have signed another film with director Gautam Menon, which will be started very soon. There are two more films in negotiation and probably one out of it will be finalized very soon.






Indian Entertainment News and Photos of Sameera Reddy.

No comments:

Post a Comment