Thursday, August 20, 2009

'Thillalangadi' Movie Launch

Actor Vijay, director Shankar, actress Kushboo, producers AVM Saravanan, Siva and Ramkumar among others attended the muhurrat of ‘Thillalangadi’, a remake of Telugu hit ‘Kick’, at AVM Studios in Chennai on Wednesday.

A scene involving Jayam Ravi and Tamannah was being shot today. Directed by Raja, the film has Jayam Ravi, Tamannah, and Shaam playing the lead roles. The movie has musical score by Yuvan Shankar Raja.

'I like actress Tamannah and I have seen all her films. I am happy to act with her. I admire her acting skills. She is sure to excel in her role in Thillalangadi', said Jayam Ravi.

'It is my fifth movie with my brother (Raja). We share a good rapport. I am confident that ‘Thillalangadi’ will become a big hit', he said

Tamannah said, ' working for Jayam Company is a delight. I play a bubbly young girl in the movie. My co-stars Jayam Ravi and Shaam are nice to work with'.

Shaam, who played the same role in the Telugu original said, 'I have a great regard for Raja. When he approached me to do the role in Tamil, I had no hesitation in accepting it'.

‘Kick’ was a huge hit in Telugu. Raja is confident that like his previous films (which were Telugu remakes), ‘Thillalangadi’ too would make it big'.

Xclusive Launch Photos





Indian Entertainment News and Photos. From 'Thillalangadi' Movie Launch

No comments:

Post a Comment